Tucked between two of Pasadena’s most coveted neighborhoods, Oak Knoll and Madison Heights, this two-story Townhome is just two blocks from South Lake shopping and dining and four blocks from CalTech. With a location like this and only eight other units in the complex, it’s hard to imagine wanting to live anywhere else in Pasadena. This unit has been updated and cared for by its owner for many years. A formal entryway greets this bright and airy townhome. A modern fireplace separates the open concept living room from the dining room and kitchen with a laundry room attached. High ceilings with clerestory windows and sliding doors lead to the large patio space creating an abundance of light. A newly remodeled powder room completes the bottom level. Upstairs is the master suite with ample closet space, chic tiled bathroom, and serene treetop views. A secondary bedroom, currently being used as an art studio, also has an en-suite bathroom and double closets. The unit is just steps away to the elevator which accesses the two dedicated secure parking spaces. HOA fee of $403. Don’t miss your chance to own this centrally located townhome and have all the amenities of Pasadena at your fingertips.
List of Owner Improvements
- Installed 2.5 ton Heat Pump Amana heating and air conditioning system in 2015.
- Installed floor tiles in kitchen and (2) bathrooms.
- Full remodel guest bathroom including recessed lighting.
- Installed recessed lighting in kitchen.
- Installed new lighting at stairwell.
- Installed new faucets at all sinks in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Condo Property Improvements by California Oak Knoll HOA